Melissa Youngman, Esq.
Melissa Youngman is certified in Business Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification, and is a member of the state bars of Florida and New York. In addition, Ms. Youngman is admitted to practice before all of the United States District Courts in Florida and New York, as well as the United State Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the state of Florida.
Ms. Youngman received her J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law in 2002 and her B.A. from the University of Florida in 1998. While in law school, Ms. Youngman served as an editor of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review and interned for the Honorable Joanna Seybert of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. She is an attorney with Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker, LLP, a National Creditor Rights Firm in Orlando, FL. She has assisted Creditors with the Mortgage Modification Mediation Program and has spoken at the ABI National and Southeastern Conference.
|Studies:||Attorney Focusing on Creditor Rights|
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on December 9, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on October 4, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on May 23, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on March 30, 2015 in Columbia, SC
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on December 12, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV
- Mortgage Modification Workshop on October 20, 2014 in Orlando, FL