MMM Program in Las Vegas, NV
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Time: 8:45am – 4:30pm
Location: Meet Las Vegas
Click for Directions
Our workshop has been revised for Mortgage Modifications post HAMP!
Who would benefit from the workshop?
Debtor & Creditor Attorneys and their Staff, Chapter 13 Trustees & Staff Attorneys, Mediators & Law Students
- CLE eligible hours 6.5 general and 1.0 ethics (60 minute increments)
- Earn no-Look fee $2500.00 as Debtor Counsel
- Earn mediator fee $600.00/Split between Debtor & Lender
- Earn Creditor fee $700.00 for first session and $375.00 for second session (under Fannie Mae guidelines)
- Why Mortgage Modifications will continue post HAMP (Ended 12/31/2016)
- How to Confirm Eligibility (Required in most Bankruptcy Court Programs)
- Obtain Mediator Certificate for Arizona and Florida Requirements
- Hands-On Training providing documents, tools and tips
- Flash drive included with all materials, court pleadings, guidelines for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, Streamline Modifications and much more!
- Demonstration of the DMM Portal
- Escalate loan modifications using all resources of the government and the government programs
Understand program guidelines for new Fannie Mae Flex Program, Freddie Mac, FHA,VA and in-house modifications
- Understanding Confirmation issues, Chapter 13 plans providing Adequate Protection
- Appealing Loan Modification denials and more!
- Why mortgage modifications work in Bankruptcy and especially in conduit plans!
Register for this Workshop
|ATTENDEE TYPE||EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS 04/03/2017||LATE REGISTRATION BEGINS 04/04/2017|
|Ch. 13 Trustee / Staff Attorney||$359.00||$409.00|
|Staff Member / Paralegal||$299.00||$349.00|
|Court Employee||No Charge (Must Register)||No Charge (Must Register)|
Please contact us for discounts on multiple attendees from the same Law Firm or if you have attended our workshop in the past please enter code MME50 for $50 OFF (Offer ends 4/3/2017)