MORTGAGE MODIFICATION AND STUDENT LOANS!
Date: Monday, February 25, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
The day will be divided into two sections, the first on mortgage modification training and the second half on student loan training.
If you are seeking an 8 hour mediator certificate for the MDFL, there will be a few hours of online training necessary, at no extra charge.
- HAMP is over. Learn what Fannie Mae, FHA and mortgage servicers are offering to modify mortgages
- Learn how to evaluate your client for mortgage modification
- Learn how to write a Chapter 13 plan when debtor is seeking mortgage modification
- Learn how to earn fees for Mortgage Modification Mediation process, up to $2500.00 per case.
- Earn hours towards your MMM Mediator certificate, some online training will be required after the workshop
- Learn about student loan programs, tips when applying and useful tools such as the Student Loan to make it easier to assist your clients through the process and how to deal with Student Loans in Chapter 13 to benefit your Debtor.
- Learn about the proposed portal to exchange documents, pending approval in the MDFL.
- Learn how to earn fees for the process up to $2500.00 per case
Joshua Cohen, Esquire **
Laurie K. Weatherford, Chapter 13 Trustee, Orlando Division
Liz McCausland, Esquire
Robert B. Branson, Esquire
Tammy Branson, Senior Paralegal|Lewis Roberts, Esquire
Aubrey Ducker, Esquire
** Mr. Cohen has been teaching attorneys about student loans nationally and has agreed to join us
Register for this Workshop
|ATTENDEE TYPE||EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS 02/18/2019||LATE REGISTRATION BEGINS 02/19/2019|
|Paralegal / Staff Member||$249.00||$299.00|
|Court Employee||No Charge (Must register)|